Thursday, April 15, 2010

so far so good!

Hello friends on this gloomy and cloudy day- we've been expecting rain for a few days now, but it looks like today will be the day it comes down on us! A little refreshing is always good :) So my new job has been going very good and I am liking it everday more and more! Its alot to remember and detailed, but I am catching on and hope to know everything SOON!! It frustrates me not knowing ALL already, but its the OCD in me I guess! LOL... I love being able to have the days in between to get caught up with housework or any errands that need to be done or of course subbing with the kiddos at school! Yesterday one of the agents grilled fish for us @ lunch and it was de-lish! I took my special punchbowl cake as dessert in hopes they would like and yep it was a hit!! They loved it. So when I blog it destresses me, seriously! Id like to vent a little as well today-- ok so Im in a state of confusion with the way people are towards God. To me personally I think we should praise and glorify Him everyday and at all times. Our ups and downs equally! Why is it that some only turn to Him in times of need or want? Does God abandon us off and on? No He doesnt! I know I cant change the world but when I try to light a lil flame at least and am turned down or ignored altogether, that hurts... God willing, I will be attending another womens retreat in Saragoza, TX on April 30-May 2nd. I am really excited and am taking my mom and aunt and hopefully my wonderful cousin. I have invited a few friends but havent heard back from them, I still hope and pray though that I will hear a "yes I'll go" even if its last minute! Leslie's recital is this weekend and I cant wait to see her shine on stage! She loves to dance and perform so I know she will do GREAT! well until next time, much love to all! Yess :)

2 comments:

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

I am so glad you like your job! You so deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Never ever EVER give up on those you love and care about. You have planted a seed in those individuals and now you pray. I will to. Keep sharing His word, my friend.