Thursday, November 18, 2010

Away for tooooo long!

I have been away too long! It is now time to catch up, however I honestly dont know where to begin because so much has happened!!! I am very happy with everything in my life and everyone in it! I have the best husband I could ever ask for whose love for God has grown tremendously and that indeed makes my heart so happy. We as a family have grown spiritually and have yet to grow, but as we take this road we know it can only get easier from here. As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches we are reminded to be thankful for everything we have, but we should always give thanks to God EVERY DAY we are blessed with. And always keep in mind that we must not worry about the things we dont have and appreciate the things we DO have. Everything happens for a reason, EVERYTHING. We may not always understand in the moment, but even then we shouldnt question, just pray that it too shall pass.... all in due time. I have been super busy these past months, but its a good busy!! :) After the women's retreats that I attended, I joined the group that coordinates and helps to make these wonderful events possible- Pequenos hijos de Maria- and I couldnt be happier! They are indeed my 2nd family, they are all so nice and so fun to be around. ESPECIALLY my Odessa peeps plus Carlsbad. Luv u all so much!!! I have been traveling alot, more than what I was used to, but its such an exciting feeling every time we hit the road! Just the thought of all the amazing things that happen during the course of the weekend, is indescribable... During the week, we travel some when needed as well. My husband is a drummer for a praise and worship group and they are asked to go to some of our surrounding towns and we enjoy that very much so! We do all this because our heart is into it, if it wasnt this would reflect in us by far... We continue to feed ourselves spiritually because we cannot give what we do not have.... no one can. I will try to do a better job of keeping up with this,,, no promises! (wink wink) oh and btw, the thought of Christmas being right around the corner is so crazy!!! lol However, I LOVE CHRISTmas!!!! much love- Yess ;)

No comments: