Sunday, February 7, 2010

Inspiration

Im back! ok so this weekend was kind of a lay low one for our fam, which was nice. :) Friday night we were invited to a b-day dinner for my best friend's hubby... Food was De-LISH and cake was yummylicious! We had a good time talking and laughing, great evening overall. Saturday I spent half the day doing laundry that had snuck up on me! Cesar FINALLY got to our bedroom project putting sheetrock up on one of our walls... painting is still pending, so we'll see when THAT gets done... better b soon, our room is so unorganized right now due to the scattered mess! But the end result will be worth it! :) And today we went to church this morning, great service and refreshing like always! Hubby waiting for Super Bowl to begin ONLY because he bought a "square" to benefit his hometown in MX... some kind of remodeling project they are undergoing there. He knows NOTHING about football so this should be interesting, lol. Of course all he cares about is knowing the score at the end of each quarter. haha... :) So yesterday evening I finally found my "lost" comments for this blog!!! YAY! I was so bummed that I kept writing away and my friends would ask why their comments were not showing up! So anyway, I read them all and appreciate them ALL. Michelle, thank you for letting me know that I have been in a way an inspiration to you. It really made me feel warm and good inside. I never imagined that I could be. Ive always hoped to be to someone, and now I feel accomplished. hehe... What I am going through now and "battling" has been a difficult journey, however with much prayer and my awesome friends to lift up my spirits, it has seemed to get a lil easier. God is great and I truly believe that everyone He has put in my path and in my life has been for a reason. I cherish all aspects of this so much! I hope to continue to be an example of FAITH and to hopefully be of inspiration to others, that with God all things are possible... ALL things! Another week is ahead of us and I hope that each day gets better and better for me. Im staying positive, I really am! Last night we watched the movie "Fireproof" who had been recommended by an awesome lady! We absolutely LOVED it, great message and I now recommend to all as being a MUST SEE MOVIE! My husband said its one of the "BEST" movies HE has seen. Now thats a double "wow!" lol... Now I hear from another great amiga that I should really watch Book of Eli, so that is next on my to watch list! well gals and guys, this is it for now, until next time, much love- Yess :)

2 comments:

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

we loved fireproof as well. it made us both cry. so great!

Anonymous said...

Bobby and I were talking this weekend that we needed to rewatch Fireproof and probably should make it a date every so often just as encouragement for our marriage. I have not seen Book of Eli but I hear it is great!

Oh, also heard a broadcast on "love" the other day. There is a book out called "Cupidity". I'm definitely getting it.