Thursday, February 11, 2010

Perseverance in prayer

Hello my fab friends! where to start this evening....? Ok so Tuesday morning, bright and early I had my weekly bloodwork and when I got my results I so could have done the HAPPY DANCE then and there because my count went up!!! Not only did it go up but it was almost 4 times more than last weeks!!! 234,000!!! I was so happy and overwhelmed with emotion and of course so very thankful to God for still proving to me that He has never left my side! And that He is awesome! Goes to show that if we truly believe in what we are praying for, and are patient, He answers gladly :) My doctor has lowered my dose on the meds and his nurse said he was very pleased with the results... I thought to myself "he's pleased?? Im for sure more than pleased!!!!" lol... From that day until now, I have been gleaming and beaming, wink wink P... I def have smiled more even with our gloomy dark days lately! Speaking of, when it hasnt been raining and cold its just flat out cold!! I am so ready for some sunshine and warmth! But I know, I know, this is what God wants right now so we shall accept... Afterall we ARE still in the winter season! Today it has snowed since 6:30 am and still coming down steady... kids had to go to school but then 2 hours into classes, announcement was made that "due to inclement weather, school would be having early release" DUH ppl! lol... so the chaos began, calling parents so that they could arrange to be there @ 11:45 to pick up their kiddos!... tomorrow are the v-day parties @ school and the bad mother I am, I waited until the last minute to get Leslie's v-day cards and no "girl" ones left @ wal-mart... :( However, we were in luck and found her fave v-day candy packets based on the movie New Moon from the Twilight series. So I def did a sigh of relief! WHEW! Speaking of valentines day... the hubs and I really dont have anything planned, Im a planner, however I get very disappointed when the plans dont go as planned! lol.. so I have learned that sometimes spur of the moment turns out better! I would LIKE to go watch a movie and dinner at least so we'll see :) As long as its not a rental, and ME cooking the dinner!!!!!!!!! LOL U know what, at this point just as long as we are happy, healthy and harmonious forget v-day!!! Make everyday a LOVE day! Until next time, much love, Yess :)

2 comments:

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

love the new number. that's amazing. and yea to new moon, even though i haven't seen it yet. it will be on DVD soon! love ya and keep beaming!

Anonymous said...

There you go, girl! I'm loving the 234,000!!!!GOD IS SO GREAT!

As far as V-day is concerned we are unpacking. Sounds horrible, I know, but it is a sign of our new adventure that awaits us in Jacksboro. To me and after the year we have been through, I can't think of a better way to celebrate V-day.