Sunday, February 21, 2010

learning growth every day...

Ive been away for a while so I thought I better get back on the blogger wagon! I wish I could figure out how to put up pics, but oh well... so as far as m y everyday life, its been absolutely wonderful, thanks to God... Ive been busy subbing @ the school and I enjoy it everytime, for one it keeps me occupied mentally and emotionally.. although my evenings go by super fast that I feel that Im rush rush as soon as school is over. With getting dinner ready and getting Les to dance and then the days we have bible study and church service. I cant really complain though because at the end of the day as Im in bed praying and giving thanks for another day He has blessed us with, it makes for a very peaceful nights sleep. :) Because ladies and gentlemen, God is cool like that... hehe... My health is good, so thankful for sure! I feel more able and willing to do more things each day and Im loving it! Ive been walking on the treadmill in the evenings for 20 mins and I feel great afterwards! Tomorrow God willing, I start going to our local gym and taking a jazzercise class, should be interesting! LOL Hubby became a member as well so we hope to stick with it! I struggled with a little cold this past week, but Im finally getting over it... This weather has been a roller coaster but for most part gets stuck at the highest peak being the COLDNESS! We have had wintry mix, rain, sleet, u name it. Another cold front on its way and possible snow as early as tomorrow, yipee... (sarcasm) Marriage life couldnt be better, we have been so "chill" (no pun intended) hehe... but seriously, so happy and thankful each day to be married to my wonderful hubs! Leslie lost her front tooth this past week and the "forgetful tooth fairy" didnt leave money under her pillow for 3 days in a row!! ugh! She was already skeptical so each day it just raised her frustration... and besides her friend told her the tooth fairy didnt exist because she saw her mom put the money under the pillow... we finally convinced her otherwise, it kinda makes me sad that the innocence is slowly disappearing. I would so love to shelter her from so many things, although I know that if we dont tell her here @ home, she will hear it elsewhere. Kids these days grow up so fast though! Either that or I was just so naive during my childhood, but Im glad I was that way because I learned things as I grew at the right time! We will continue to do our best at parenting and praying for her to choose the right path always :) Ohhh, I have a confession... I am addicted to playing Bejeweled on FB! LOL... And when I see that a certain someone gets a higher score, it just motivates me to accept the challenge and try to beat it!!! Cesar has also officially become enthused with the darn game as well and hardly lets me play so that HE can!! lol... well I think thats it for now, until next time, much love! Yess :)