Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blessed day :)

Hello amigos!!! So we started our day off fairly early this morn in preparation of our trip to Abilene to baptize lil Matthew Ramon... No drama so that was def a plus! Everyone in good mood and smooth sailing! The church service was great and was packed. Baptisms were held afterwards for some odd reason, but it was nice not to have so many people's eyes on us :) Matthew did wonderful, he slept thru service and was well rested for his big debut! The holy water was warm and startled him a bit, but he was okay after... all smiles! Sweet baby :) This makes our 5th Godchild of baptism... such a blessing. Les loves it even more because these are all her brothers and sisters as well! She makes sure to let everyone know also! I remember when she was in pre-k, she shared with ther teacher and dictated to her so that the following could be written: I have 2 sisters and 1 brother... and when I met the teacher she asked for my children??? I was like um, Les is my only daughter..??? Then she explained... Oh Les, should've known! Afterwards we went to have lunch with the family, and because I wasnt doing so bueno with the good ole stomach from the day before I was afraid to eat anything, but thankfully Im doing good. I went with a safe salad. :) We drove back and have been relaxing the rest of the day and sure have enjoyed it! Thank you God for this beautiful day you blessed us with! Tomorrow Monday again, back to the routine... I have a doctor's appt tomorrow afternoon so I hope all goes well!! I have God by my side so let me rephrase that, I KNOW all will go well!!! Still praying super duper hard!! I feel better each day, a lil tired from time to time, but I just rest it out a lil bit and recharge to keep on going like the energizer bunny! I want to be able to do more exercise activity, waistline is reminding me of that... ick! But I def want to be healthy above all things, so friends you gotta love me thin or FAT! too bad! LOL :) well, thats it for now, Im tired and going to call it a night,,, or as my friends know, going to go to bed and still have my phone and post away until 11 pm on Facebook!!! hahahaha! catch ya there! Much love, Yess :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Yess. Will love you no matter your waist line. Have you seen mine lately? ugh.