Thursday, January 21, 2010

Interesting day....

We meet again! :) So today I went back to substituting for the school, only half a day, but it was a good transition to getting back into swing of things... Its nice staying home and relaxing, but it can get boring and lonely :( I missed my little students and they were happy to see me and that made my day! It doesnt pay well, but the hours and convenience of being at the same place with my daughter makes it worth it! And plus I can still tend to my wife and mother duties afterwards without being pressed for time or stressed out of my mind!!! I also feel like Im helping out a little financially as well... I did feel like I missed out on my mini nap though, haha... I could have so curled up and slept right there in the classroom around 2ish!! LOL well, that was the highpoint of my day besides shopping for car insurance and home insurance, what a pain!!! Its reasonable but jst the fact of comparing here and there is a drag! well guys until next time, Im out, literally, for the night! Sweet dreams! :)

No comments: