Sunday, January 17, 2010

a relaxing Sunday :)

Hello my friends! Today was such a great and relaxing day for me! I am so very grateful! Of course how much better could I have started it then by attending church! Service was great and I was so blessed to be able to be there after missing out last Sunday due to me being hospitalized :( Health wise I felt even better today than yesterday, which is always a plus for sure! Each day I seem to be gaining more strength and dont get AS tired although I do feel tired periodically throughout the day... But I know I have Him right by my side so Im gonna be A-OKAY! I even managed to do a lil local shopping with my mommy, that always cheers one up right?! I am really gonna miss her though when she leaves for work tomorrow... She has been such a blessing, good company, support and on and on..... Did I mention cooking! awww.... def gonna miss that! I thank God for my mom! Tuesday I am having bloodwork to see how I am doing so please pray for me friends!!!!! I will def keep all posted... U decided to join me on this ride, you are stuck with me! Love to all and may everyone have a fabulous week and may God bless each and everyone of you in whatever you may do!!! xoxoxo

No comments: