Tuesday, January 19, 2010

super duper happy day!

Hello friends! So lets see where do I begin today... I guess by telling everyone the super duper happiness I feel!! This morning was the first day to really see what kind of progress Ive made regarding my platelet count since being out of the hospital and on medication... so, I said a lil prayer calmly and filled with lots of FAITH and headed out the door. They took my blood and informed me it would only take about 15 mins to let me know the results so as I waited I maintained much peace and was very confident that God has never left my side... and then TA-TA-TA-TAN!!!! The greatest news I could have heard the lab tech tell me, "yay they found you some platelets alright! count 189,000!!!!" YIPEEE!!! I could have so done the happy dance right then and there! I thanked God sooooo much for allowing this to happen! And I just know that I will continue to do better each day with tons of prayer and most all BELIEVE what I pray. There is such thing you know that people can pray with doubt... such as what if He doesnt hear me, and what if my prayers dont get answered? But we have to completely do away with the doubtful and rhetorical questions. Be firm and clear when you pray and talk to God and He will def listen, no questions asked! So needless to say that made for a great start to my terrific Tuesday! Last night we attended a church service in Abilene, they hold this special service every 3rd Monday @ St. Francis Catholic Church and I absolutely love it! I felt at so much MORE peace when I left and to know that all the people there had been and continue to pray for my health is so uplifting. I got up to speak in front of everyone to give my testimony of faith and what I have been through these past couple of weeks... I did better than I thought I would, not alot of tears!! yay! lol. I needed to share His wonderful work and healing and it felt good. We got home late, but it is always so worth it! :) ok, guys and gals, until next time! Luv to all!

Yess :)

No comments: